Show Off Your Games!

Yea they have the brownish/gray thing going on.. I think I've heard them called Willow on the forum before..
It's yellow legs with the presence of dermal melanin, id+. I have also seen it called willow green, but people also refer to green legs as willow. They are lumped together since green legs are caused by yellow legs plus dermal melanin, but there are different alelles. Maybe centra knows more.

I do not know that much about color genetics related to skin / legs. Still learning about color genetics of feathers in birds I have.

On hen side some of my birds what looks a lot like Wheaton, but it is not.

Little kelso stag I'm hoping to breed a clutch or 2 from his parents in the spring. Also gonna do some hatch over roundhead for myself and a clutch or 2 from the splash blues to up my numbers of those by a few. The blue cocks are getting old like my kelso broodcock

20200102_161023.jpg

Little kelso stag I'm hoping to breed a clutch or 2 from his parents in the spring. Also gonna do some hatch over roundhead for myself and a clutch or 2 from the splash blues to up my numbers of those by a few. The blue cocks are getting old like my kelso broodcock

View attachment 2004088
He looks solid with good feathers. I like him.

Beautiful land how far from civilization?
Thank you.
Surprisingly close. Its in a fancy gated community with custom built cabins/ranches up in the mountains... and that land is at the end of the main road (it dead ends right after my property). Probably 20 minutes to the nearest restaurant but within 1/2 mile of nearest house.

Thank you.
Surprisingly close. Its in a fancy gated community with custom built cabins/ranches up in the mountains... and that land is at the end of the main road (it dead ends right after my property). Probably 20 minutes to the nearest restaurant but within 1/2 mile of nearest house.
Looks like the lots are a bit bigger than ones around here lol.
Weekend after next I'm supposed to be getting a broodpair of blue face hatch ima breed prolly keep a few and breed the cock over a r/h hen of mine I'll post pics when they arrive. Shows have been good. One of my homies. About all I can show

20200117_173921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom