Show Off Your Games!

These give me some ideas on how to build some new coops! I really think some people are going above and beyond in their coops. I personally just wanted a cheap coop so DH said he would build one for around $400, well after all the stuff he added (I mean do they really need a 10 ft coop & run if they are a heavy weight?) it ended up being closer to $1,200 and took a year to finish......I like yours more, they seem more functional. On the flip side the richest people don't always have the most money,
wink.png
!
Very common practice in the game world is to not have the biggest of "coops" and almost bare minimal, but effective shelter. Rooster on a tie chord and a teepee with a roost poll so it can get out of the way of wind/heat/snow and still have lots of fresh air.

Common style game farm in the Philippians.

Quote: Since your talking about coops here are a couple that my husband built using all scrap & scrounged material, only thing we paid for were screws & the chicken wire.
Supposed to be pictures
barnie.gif
but I keep getting "error" when I try to put in the pictures. I've never had trouble in the past but the last few days I keep getting this error deal. Is anyone else having trouble?
he.gif

Since your talking about coops here are a couple that my husband built using all scrap & scrounged material, only thing we paid for were screws & the chicken wire.
Supposed to be pictures
barnie.gif
but I keep getting "error" when I try to put in the pictures. I've never had trouble in the past but the last few days I keep getting this error deal. Is anyone else having trouble?
he.gif
I haven't had much trouble, but I heard a lot of people are. If you don't mind trying again later, I would like to see the pictures.
smile.png

Took A LOT of pictures today and yesterday of stags, Brood cocks, brood hens, brood stags, and miscellaneous cocks and hens that we just have to have. I'll upload them later.

Last edited:
Not me in the pictures it is my cousin Brandon. He is the one that got me into chickens.

Stags:

Brood Stag (8 months):

Bama Sports Garrard Hatch

Brood Cock:

Brood Hen:

Cock:
Leiper hatch

Hatch/sabertooth kelso
Not happy about missing a tale.

Eclipse molt maybe?

Pens:

Last edited: