Show Off Your Games!

I love the pens!
Rachael I still can't get pictures to show up on here
he.gif
I never had trouble in the past but it's been a week now & it just won't work
barnie.gif
I contacted BYC & finally got a response but they only told me to check the "tutorial" which of course I did even though I already know how to post pictures-they just suddenly won't post. Oh well maybe someday soon I'll be able to show our coop pictures
hit.gif

Rachael I still can't get pictures to show up on here
he.gif
I never had trouble in the past but it's been a week now & it just won't work
barnie.gif
I contacted BYC & finally got a response but they only told me to check the "tutorial" which of course I did even though I already know how to post pictures-they just suddenly won't post. Oh well maybe someday soon I'll be able to show our coop pictures
hit.gif
In this new system you have to click the picture image next to the film roll in the top part of where you post. Then you either pick a picture from your computer or use the URL from one.

Have you just tried the "copy & paste" way to post. That works for me a about half the time, but could be a way around your current problem.

I love the feeders, I bet you don't waste a fraction of what my birds do by flinging it on the ground. I know you colder in TN during the winter than we do. Do you ever have a problem with that, since your coops don't have an enclosed area?

I love the feeders, I bet you don't waste a fraction of what my birds do by flinging it on the ground. I know you colder in TN during the winter than we do. Do you ever have a problem with that, since your coops don't have an enclosed area?
I live in TN but the farm is in Boaz, AL. My birds have never had a problem with the cold or the wind. If it is in the teens and windy I take whatever is on top of the pen and put it on the side. All of the pens have some metal or a tarp on to for shade during the summer and I just put it on the side to block the wind. American games are very hardy and the only thing that really effects them is the ground. Have to try hard to keep the ground as dry as possible cause that will kill them faster than the wind.

Back
Top Bottom