Show Off Your Games!

My Breeder pens with the pairs in them:

And the Bantam one:

My new Blue hen:

One of my breeder pairs and a Dom stag ready for a dom hen that I'm getting this Spring:

The Dom stag

Jungle explorer:
the chicken calculator
http://kippenjungle.nl/kruising.html
seems to me to indicate that if you breed your hen to the GD rooster
50% of the rooster chicks would be GD & 50% Silver
50% of the pullets silver (gray) & 50% brown
the calculator is useful and fun give it a try

Neat calculator. I have no earthly idea how to use it, but very neat. Thanks. Some day when I have more time I might study up a little more on chicken genetics, but right now I have way too many irons in the fire.

Is it just me or is something wrong with the picture? I can't make the picture out.
From the picture, I can see a hen (apparently in hand?) and a cock in the background. But it's a small photo, I can't exactly say what color the hen is by it. From what I can tell, I'd think maybe a BBred/partridge or a very light brown red.

God bless,
Daniel.

Do you think this hen might the mother of the this cockerel. I only have one like her. I have no idea what breed she is or where I got her. A few people have given me their small backyard flocks over the years and I never ask what they are given me.

Thought we all could use a little break from the greys.....

droolin.gif

From the picture, I can see a hen (apparently in hand?) and a cock in the background. But it's a small photo, I can't exactly say what color the hen is by it. From what I can tell, I'd think maybe a BBred/partridge or a very light brown red.

God bless,
Daniel.
I don't know why it came out small ? I took it off my Ipod like all the others and yea there Is a bantam Crele cock trying to get her.It keeps making them small I don't know what's going on with it?

Back
Top Bottom