Show off your Herps! Reptiles and amphibians, oh my!

Sunkissed snow motley [Not many of these exist]

Sunkissed2.jpg

Few babies

[our zig zag line ]

zigzagfemale.jpg

zzfemale2nd.jpg

Snow dilute

dilute2.jpg

Butter stripe

Butterstripefemale2.jpg

Adults

Carmel stripe

carmelstripefix.jpg

Amel Zig zag

maleamelzigzag.jpg

Hypo striped motley

hypostripemotleymale2.jpg

We had about a 100 snakes... been breed for a hobby for about 12 yrs now. But we are cutting back because we moved onto other things since getting out land/horses/goats. Now we have about 50 animals... still cutting down. But thought id share a few of what we have.

Of course its ButtxPicker, Madison! What else would I have?
lau.gif

Nubiansrus, Are you on Cornsnakes.com?? As Gallagher or something like that, maybe? I know they have Sunkissed Snows Motleys, so just wondering. And Im pretty sure they have goats! lol. Gorgeous snakes by the way!

Very nice pics, everyone... and Jordan, your babies look great! I'm still looking for a trio of WSR!
cool.png

I am wayyy too lazy to post pics of all my kids here, so it's easier for me to link you to My ReptileGeeks Page
tongue.png
Everyone isn't there, either ..but that's close enough
smile.png

I got a new gecko and a rescued Gopher Snake, today... no pics of Rex yet ..but there's a thread here of Willow
wink.png

Last edited:
Jordan, your babies look great! I'm still looking for a trio of WSR!

Thanks, Aminah! I hope you can find them. I wish I would have caught the name of the breeder. Hopefully I'll find them next year and can let you go. Well, hopefully you will make it to the show and I can meet you! That way you can get some there, haha.
big_smile.png

Cool topic!! We keep a number of herps and inverts that we use in our programs. Here's a few...

3008367890_ea173e75a7.jpg

Giant Painted Agama (Lizzie)

2896897147_6c02a07a5b.jpg

Blue-tongued Skink (Darwin)

2927849763_74b8deb81f.jpg

My son with Greek Tortoise (16 yr old, Sulamon) and Sulcata Tortoise (2 yr old, Tortoisey - my son named it)

2864565928_0ca799312d.jpg

California King (Kong)

2644021888_564a95b853.jpg

My son with Honduran Milk (Snuggles) and a big, non-herp.

danclass03.jpg

Me with a Rose-hair (Itsy-Bitsy)

animalwonder-468x60-02.jpg

http://www.animalwonders.net/

Dan

Back
Top Bottom