Show Off Your Horses!

This isn't my horse, but I was helping a friend at Equine Affaire today, and took these pics of his
American Shetland Pony, Michigan's Majestic NF. (http://michigansmajesticnf.com.)
He is a seven year old breeding stallion and is just the sweetest horse around. Seriously gentle and calm, and
did I mention GORGEOUS????

8084_majesticeachillin.jpg

8084_majesticeahead.jpg

8084_majesticeawithbrian.jpg

We were right across from the Irish Draught booth! There was a BIG grey stallion earlier today, and a bay horse later on. Didn't catch their names, but that grey was FINE!!! Those Irish Draught horses are deceiving looking. They look just "regular big" but the closer you get to them, the bigger they get, like some weird third dimension thingy is going on or something. Like from the Twilight Zone, LOL
lol.png

big_smile.png
they are the SANEST event horses, from what Ive seen, this one is a red chestnut with a lot of chrome...his owner is Connie Arthur, tell her Margarete and Sean said hi.
lol.png

Quote:
Kelsey: this info is at the very top of the page under Forum FAQs...check that out if this doesnt work.

To Post Photos On BYC Forum:

The easiest way to display your coop, chickens, and other fun pictures on BYC is to use the BYC Image Upload Tool . Here are the steps:

1) Click on the "Uploads " link at the very top of every page (in the blue menu bar).
2) Once the "Upload image" page loads, click the "Browse" button and find the jpg or gif picture on your computer and then click the "Submit" button.
3) Your image will be uploaded (and resized if needed) and you will be presented with a thumbnail of your picture along with two image code options:

Thumb - This is the code you use to show a small version of your image that can be clicked to show the full size image.
Image - This is the code you use to show the full size image directly in your post.

4) Copy the image code and paste it into your post.

We provide all of our members with with enough space for about 50 images. If you need more image hosting space you can upgrade your BYC membership to a Golden Feather Membership which will give you space for about 500 images.

Go On Zen and her 2010 filly Zen's Final Voyage
21675_foals_058.jpg

21675_foals_001.jpg

21675_foals_114.jpg

MMSBUFFANDSTUFF and her 2010 filly Songs And Suds
21675_foals_003.jpg

21675_foals_125.jpg

I don't have current pics of the babies cause they look like wooly mammoths....and dirty ones at that!

My Pumpkin Roll....due to foal end of the month!
21675_farmstuff_035.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom