Show Off Your Horses!

S*T*A*R :

It is so amazing! Bobwhitequaillover probably remembers that i really wanted a horse, and i think a miracle is in the works! My mom found a house that is in the 'country' and it has a couple acres and horse stalls AND tack room! It will fit my whole family, and i could finallynget my own horse!!! We're going for a tour on Thursday!!! Ineed prayers that this will work out!!!

OOOO! Prayers for you! I sure hope it works out.

fl.gif

S*T*A*R :

It is so amazing! Bobwhitequaillover probably remembers that i really wanted a horse, and i think a miracle is in the works! My mom found a house that is in the 'country' and it has a couple acres and horse stalls AND tack room! It will fit my whole family, and i could finallynget my own horse!!! We're going for a tour on Thursday!!! Ineed prayers that this will work out!!!

ya.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

S*T*A*R :

YOU GO GIRL!!!
woot.gif
ya.gif

Thanks for your support everybody!!! Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers goin strong!!!
fl.gif

Quote:
He just gotten up from a nice roll and shaking all the dirt off.

In those type of pictures I had him at a trainer's for the day because he was really bad. I mean really bad, and the trainer kicked his butt and went after him. Now he is good. But I can't wait for spring/summer for some new awesome pics! But winter would be nice to but he doesn't live on my property.

What is funny about Doc is that with most horses love to play in the snow; well Doc he doesn't care. LOL

S*T*A*R :

Thanks for your support everybody!!! Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers goin strong!!!
fl.gif

big_smile.png
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!​

Back
Top Bottom