Show off your house ducks!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Scovy Momma, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Amykins

Amykins Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2013
    Poor little girl! I hope her back heals up fast. That's too funny how she prefers showers, LOL! Sometimes I take Wobs into the shower with me, he seems to like it but it's not ideal because it's kinda hard to shampoo with a duck underfoot.

I can't wait until Bean is strong enough to put back in the bath, we discovered she's a zoomie! Before she got sick we gave her one sink bath, she instantly darted underwater before promptly popping back up and started calling for mommy because it never occurred to her to simply look up. :p She's awfully sweet and gentle, but not the brightest crayon in the box.

2. LadyHawkeAvry

LadyHawkeAvry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2015
    Carlisle, NY
    Bean sounds wonderful!!! How is she feeling by the way?

MissBehavin's back is already looking better after a good soaking and a day of relaxing by the front patio door in the breeze. She follows me everywhere but out the back door where the geese are! She waits patiently under the kitchen table when I go outside.
    Her siblings who listened to the goose and showed him respect are thriving outside in this amazing weather. Narcissus is ignoring them completely. He is just a goose who likes to get respect! MissBehavin has too much sass in her to be outside with him!

3. Amykins

May 11, 2013
    Aww, that sounds both adorable and kinda sad that she hides under the table cuz of the mean ol' goose! Also, "Narcissus", ha, what a perfect name for a gander. :p

Bean is doing much better, thank goodness! She's napping now but this morning she was a total tearaway. I let her run around on a heated blanket and she had a blast. I didn't think I'd ever see her hyper happy self again!

4. LadyHawkeAvry

Jan 25, 2015
    Carlisle, NY
    I'm so glad Bean is doing better!! You have quite the little firecracker there! It's wonderful!!!
    [​IMG]
    This is my payback for having a down pillow. The tables are turned, and I'm the comfy pillow now. She shimmied up close to me and fell asleep...

5. 18angovem

18angovem Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2014
    Warren Pennsylvania
    Quote:Come on girl! Your falling behing! Where are our pics???

6. LadyHawkeAvry

Jan 25, 2015
    Carlisle, NY
    X2! I need a cuteness fix!!!

7. Amykins

May 11, 2013

8. Tevyes Dad

Tevyes Dad Leader of the Quack

Apr 22, 2014
    Montana

Yay Bean! :highfive:

9. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Amykins

May 11, 2013
    Took some Bean photos! Just waitin' on my lazy hubby to get around to uploading them :p

Now that her personality is able to shine though I've found that she's such a sweetie, but not the brightest bulb, I'm afraid. Today after giving her fresh food and a new towel she took a mouthful of crumble, dropped it on the ground, and ate it off the ground while standing IN the food bowl! Ducks, man. XD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by