Show off your house ducks!

Missy got her new diaper. I fitted it for plenty of movement. Of course, that meant she was off like a bucking bronco! I have never seen her jump that high! Unable to get out forwards, she tried jumping backwards.
She finally gave up, and sat in her bed sulking, and ignoring my praise. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep like she didn't even have it on....
I'm sure she will remember when she wakes up again, but by then it will be time to take them off to give her a break...
Her mother would have tried to take my face off by now.... She is doing well, in a somewhat hilarious sort of way…
Oh, Missy. Does she know she's funny? She is her own duck for sure. I love that she sulks. Glad to hear her Mama is doing well.

oh I wanna cry. A lil Bean duck of sweet cuteness cuddle bug baby blueberry feeted wonder.

BLUEBERRY FEETS <3

Missy got her new diaper. I fitted it for plenty of movement. Of course, that meant she was off like a bucking bronco! I have never seen her jump that high! Unable to get out forwards, she tried jumping backwards.
She finally gave up, and sat in her bed sulking, and ignoring my praise. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep like she didn't even have it on....
I'm sure she will remember when she wakes up again, but by then it will be time to take them off to give her a break...
Her mother would have tried to take my face off by now.... She is doing well, in a somewhat hilarious sort of way...

I wanna see pics of her new diapey. Like, real bad. :p I'm dreading the day I have to start diaper-training Beanie...

BLUEBERRY FEETS [/URL] I wanna see pics of her new diapey. Like, real bad. :p I'm dreading the day I have to start diaper-training Beanie...
I want to tickle those little blueberry feet!! Such a precious little jellybean! Last I knew, Missy was stewing in the hall. She got one Velcro strap loose, after considerable work, but I let her have her victory. When her back feathers grow out I will swap the elastic and Velcro out for nylon webbing and a plastic locking closure, but for now I don't want too much pressure on her back. I'll have to sneak out there with the camera after I install a nipple waterer for the chicks in the grow out pen...

Missy finally got the diaper off! I think I will modify the neckline a bit more, and perhaps add the webbing over the back, leaving the softer elastic around her wings...

Duck shaped!!

I can use the Velcro areas as strap keepers when I change to webbing...
I'll make the modifications and then put it back on tomorrow. I'll try to have a camera around to catch the bucking bronco routine. She may not find it amusing, but I sure do!! :lau

BLUEBERRY FEETS [/URL] I wanna see pics of her new diapey. Like, real bad. :p I'm dreading the day I have to start diaper-training Beanie...
Eeeeeeeeee!!!!! You are so lucky you get to hold that Bean. She'd never need a bath cuz I'd soak her with kisses. And she all duck wit dos blueberry webs.

Missy finally got the diaper off! I think I will modify the neckline a bit more, and perhaps add the webbing over the back, leaving the softer elastic around her wings...

Duck shaped!!

I can use the Velcro areas as strap keepers when I change to webbing...
I'll make the modifications and then put it back on tomorrow. I'll try to have a camera around to catch the bucking bronco routine. She may not find it amusing, but I sure do!! :lau
Missy is awesome. I love her spunk, feistiness and independent attitude. She ain't wearing no diaper never. Oh, please film her.

Last edited:
I am crazy. Today I was riding my mtn bike up the hwy to mt bachelor for exercise and, grrrr, there was so much traffic going by. Luckily I have my IPod with me for entertainment. Well, this is a 20 mile uphill slog of a ride and I need things to do to amuse myself. So a white Prius goes by and I say to myself, "there goes Wobbles." Then a few minutes later a blue Mini Cooper, "there goes Bean.". A little later a humongous white raised up Ford F350 and "there goes Kensington." She's my coworker's big Pekin. What is wrong with me?

B
I am crazy. Today I was riding my mtn bike up the hwy to mt bachelor for exercise and, grrrr, there was so much traffic going by. Luckily I have my IPod with me for entertainment. Well, this is a 20 mile uphill slog of a ride and I need things to do to amuse myself. So a white Prius goes by and I say to myself, "there goes Wobbles." Then a few minutes later a blue Mini Cooper, "there goes Bean.". A little later a humongous white raised up Ford F350 and "there goes Kensington." She's my coworker's big Pekin. What is wrong with me?

By that principle Missy matches my Jeep!! They are both that golden beige, a kinda bulky, rare model that is surprisingly high maintenance but pleasing none the less...

I want to tickle those little blueberry feet!! Such a precious little jellybean!
Last I knew, Missy was stewing in the hall. She got one Velcro strap loose, after considerable work, but I let her have her victory. When her back feathers grow out I will swap the elastic and Velcro out for nylon webbing and a plastic locking closure, but for now I don't want too much pressure on her back. I'll have to sneak out there with the camera after I install a nipple waterer for the chicks in the grow out pen...

OMG those little webs are so precious.

Back
Top Bottom