Show off your house ducks!

B
By that principle Missy matches my Jeep!! They are both that golden beige, a kinda bulky, rare model that is surprisingly high maintenance but pleasing none the less...

That would make Abba my Forester. She's the only one that comes close to matching.
lau.gif

I am crazy. Today I was riding my mtn bike up the hwy to mt bachelor for exercise and, grrrr, there was so much traffic going by. Luckily I have my IPod with me for entertainment. Well, this is a 20 mile uphill slog of a ride and I need things to do to amuse myself. So a white Prius goes by and I say to myself, "there goes Wobbles." Then a few minutes later a blue Mini Cooper, "there goes Bean.". A little later a humongous white raised up Ford F350 and "there goes Kensington." She's my coworker's big Pekin. What is wrong with me?

LOL that's awesome! This is gonna make being stuck in traffic way less annoying rom now on! I wonder, would a car with a bike rack = Tevye?

B
By that principle Missy matches my Jeep!! They are both that golden beige, a kinda bulky, rare model that is surprisingly high maintenance but pleasing none the less...

Aww, you beat me to it, I was gonna guess Jeep. :p My hubby drives one so I now how high maintenance they can be...but Jeepy is a stubborn and reliable beast nonetheless!

LOL that's awesome! This is gonna make being stuck in traffic way less annoying rom now on! I wonder, would a car with a bike rack = Tevye?

Aww, you beat me to it, I was gonna guess Jeep. :p My hubby drives one so I  now how high maintenance they can be...but Jeepy is a stubborn and reliable beast nonetheless!

OMG!!! You call yours Jeepy too?!?! That is glorious!

Aww, you beat me to it, I was gonna guess Jeep. :p My hubby drives one so I  now how high maintenance they can be...but Jeepy is a stubborn and reliable beast nonetheless!
heehee, Amykins!! You are right. The bike rack is an additional accoutrement to the original car as is Tevye's poof is to his cute head. See? Duck people have a different take on things :)

Back
Top Bottom