Show off your house ducks!

Her mate is a mallard, but she looks nothing like him or other female mallards. I heard she may be a swedish. What do you think? Not mine. She is wild and living in my garden on a nest at the moment.
She has the eyes of an old soul. Beautiful.

Her mate is a mallard, but she looks nothing like him or other female mallards. I heard she may be a swedish. What do you think? Not mine. She is wild and living in my garden on a nest at the moment.
Oh, she's sweet. Is it possible she's someone's escapee from a while ago? I am glad she has a mate. Cute thing to have in your garden.

I don't know if that can be used with tetracyline or oxytetracycline because it has this in it "c[COLOR=696D76]alcium [/COLOR][COLOR=696D76]pantothenate (vitamin B5),". No medical training so you should ask someone like @LadyHawkeAvry
[/COLOR]

Sorry it took a while - I had to fix fence, then did more on my incubator build, then fed the family, then picked my caught I up from college.... The chores never end!! If I followed the thread right it's whether or not the tetracgçlines can be used with preparations containing B5? I will run the interactions. The seizures Ade still bugging me. The feed store person was way off base, but I'm suspecting something metabolic. In both humans and fowl, low blood sugar can certainly cause seizures, but there is more going on than that here. Definitely not a head injury...

needed some cheering up. 4 of our feathered friends were "bed ducks" for a few hours. They loved the attention. to my surprise they all stayed on the pee pad.

needed some cheering up. 4 of our feathered friends were "bed ducks" for a few hours. They loved the attention. to my surprise they all stayed on the pee pad.

Eeeeee. They are so cute and soft. I love Olympis' chest or breast puffiness. Nyne is right in the middle of it.

When am I gonna learn not to snack in bed? It doesn't matter where I hide the crackers...Wobbles will FIND the crackers...
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom