Show off your house ducks!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Scovy Momma, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Kaessa

Kaessa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2015
    Fruita, CO
    I have a web site I'm going to be re-designing that looks like she could have done it. It couldn't have been done by anyone with actual web development skills.

2. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    You are funny, Kaessa. Oh, wait, she, the little Bean, has incredible web development skills. More than any of us. Lookie at her feets.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  3. Kaessa

Jan 23, 2015
    Fruita, CO
    [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hope Pale Girl is well on the road to recovery.[​IMG]

5. Amykins

Amykins Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2013
    Oh man, I don't envy you. Nothing's worse than having a client who thought they could script their own website!
    I see what you did there :p

6. Kaessa

Jan 23, 2015
    Fruita, CO
    Actually, I'm fixing what another "web designer" did. This poor woman has been waiting two years (and paid a lot of money) for a functional, professional website, and got something that looks like it was designed by high school freshmen in their first day of computer lab. Ten years ago.

I'm giving her a huge discount because there's a lot of stuff I can just copy/paste, I just need to design a new site to put the stuff into. That's easy enough.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  7. Amykins

May 11, 2013
    How much is "a lot"? If it's over a grand and she's waited two friggin' years, she may have a case for litigation. I'm the last person to cry lawsuit on anyone, but this is ridiculous. Bean probably COULD have done a better job just by accident! ...Actually, that would have been awesome.

8. Kaessa

Jan 23, 2015
    Fruita, CO
    I'll PM you. ;)

9. Amykins

May 11, 2013
    Beantato <3

[​IMG]

10. LadyHawkeAvry

LadyHawkeAvry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2015
    Carlisle, NY
    Pale Girl slept through the night, and was up and ready to go in the morning. She has been able to keep up with her buddies, despite limping, and is now resting in the shade under the protection of Ducky the drake while everyone else forages. She is much quieter, and not constantly calling, so I think I finally got her drained out and treated to the point where she isn't miserable. It's heartwarming to see her flock all come running to greet her when I bring her outside, and she hops off to much fanfare and rejoicing.
    She'll get a day off from me poking her with needles and draining her knee. She has a ton of antibiotic in her system, and needs some time to just rest... She looks a little better each day...
    Missy is refusing her grain - she knows if she holds out she gets stuff she likes better., since none of us can resist her "I'm hungry" call.... Today it was pork chops with rosemary, beets, and baked potato... I have created a monster...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by