Show off your house ducks!

@AmandaVirginia AaAAAAIiiiiieeeee!!!! Sooo adorable! I just Love little ducklings. I would have one or 2 around at all times if I could.
No idea what breed GreyFeather is. I've posted a few different places, but haven't gotten any feedback. After some reading on BYC I am starting yo think he may be a runner. He's the thinnest and most lanky one we have.Plus the way he stands and walks so proud and tall. At 4ish wks he's as tall as our 7wk Pekings.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/978440/duck-breeds#post_15231867

@Amykins finally saw the vid of bean! Love it.
Was wondering how you're able to post them on here. Do you have links of your others?

@LadyHawkeAvry
Congtats to you and you're daughter on graduation day.
Would love to see some pictures of missy! I've read a bit about her and her antics, am very curious of what she looks like.

@saltandpepper2 from what I understand, a hoarse quack could be signs of a Drake.

@SilkieSensation
So even with my youngest being 3wks; I could pick each one up and "guess" which sex they are by their voice? It's so hard to tell the differences though.

@Juliebird
Are you one of the members would can't have their own pets? Where are you located? I'd be happy to share. LoL.
Also, when I figure out how to post a vid, I will be sure to take some of my cuddle duck just for ya!

By 3 weeks I can usually hear a distinct difference...but I've been doing this for years.

"Excuse me, why am I in here?"

PM me your email addy, I can send you instructions for how I made Daisy's
smile.png
or Kukupecpec makes some that she sells! Wobbles wears hers I think.

So I got a call from my friend at the feed store & a duck was brought in. He asked if I wanted it & I picked it up. Now to figure out if I'm ready to have another ducky...
I always figured if I was going to get another it'd be a tiny baby, but for now this one needs a home. It was in bad shape.

Any idea of the age,sex,breed?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom