Show off your lead hen! :)

Thank you, Shes the boss of all the red stars lol, Your daffy is quite a character,,, and shes a leghorn cross go figure..lol I want her!!! lol You have such a good lookin mix!!

Thanks
big_smile.png
I like having lots of different colours too. Yeah, Bonnie is actually even tamer, but she is wayy to heavy to sit on my arm lol:)
Here are some updated pics of my 9 week old lead chick. Her name is Daffodil, she's a Deleware. :)

My lead hen is called Daffodil too!! Well, I only ever call her Daffy,, I think she suites it better but your Deleware is verry pretty!

I'm new to this site. I wish I knew how to post a picture on here but I know how to.
Well I can tell u about my top hen..
she is a Rhode island red and her name is sporty.. she is 4 and half years old. she can get a little to bossy with the others. also she boss the rooster around too.
Look at the bar at the top of the reply/post box. Look along until you come to the little icon with the sun and a house on.. next to the video and paper clip symbols.. (13 along from the end)...
Click on that.
A box will pop up, with two options on. At the top it says "Upload Files..." click that and you can choose photos from your computer.
Otherwise, at the bottom of the box, there is a space for you to type a URL if you got the photo online (right click over the photo beforehand and click "copy URL", then normal paste into this box). Once the photo has uploaded, choose the size you would like (I go for medium most of the time), click "submit" and it should come up in your post.
Hope this helps:)
Oh, and
welcome-byc.gif

She isn't bossy with my other girls, but she is with the rabbits, not sure on breed as my 5 big girls are ex battery hens, she probably is the one I posted last time, her name is nugget lol

I wish I had patience with baby chicks :( I got all nuts this year and bought all pol pullets so my choices were leghorns or Red crosses! I used to order 50 chicks at a time 4 of each breed I liked, I missed that, but I let my impatientness take me over and went qwakers!! lol But Im happy cause these were my first white egg layers in like 15 years and I ended up liking leghorns, One day
old.gif
I'll do it again I liked SLW and GLW and BR and EE and RR and JG,

Last edited:
this is lacy. she is my lead hen. she is a blue silkie and she is very sweet and extremely tame.she is 1 year old :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom