Show off your mutts!!!

Wow, lovely mutts you all have!!
lol.png
@dadsdeercamp: What cross is she? she looks awfully lot like my australorp, except she has a black face. @ lildinkem: wow, what a lovely roo!! What cross is he? Do you know?

Quote:
My goodness!! your roos are absolutely LOVELY!! I love the different patterns the first roo has!!
big_smile.png

As you can see, I have too many Roos. I did re-home the beautiful black and white speckled roo. He is gorgeous but a bit of a bully. I named him "wooly bully". I won't part with the silver/gold one. He has a few gold feathers on his head that bob about when he walks. He is striking to look at and watch. I'm currently looking to re-home the other roo, "Red". I'm gonna keep him til spring though.

Last edited:
Quote:
My goodness!! your roos are absolutely LOVELY!! I love the different patterns the first roo has!!
big_smile.png

As you can see, I have too many Roos. I did re-home the beautiful black and white speckled roo. He is gorgeous but a bit of a bully. I named him "wooly bully". I won't part with the silver/gold one. He has a few gold feathers on his head that bob about when he walks. He is striking to look at and watch. I'm currently looking to re-home the other roo, "Red". I'm gonna keep him til spring though.

Aw, that's a shame to have to rehome them. At least you can keep one!! I can't keep any,
hit.gif
im praying that i get one that stays quiet most of the day.
fl.gif

Quote:

Aw, that's a shame to have to rehome them. At least you can keep one!! I can't keep any,
hit.gif
im praying that i get one that stays quiet most of the day.
fl.gif

Truth be told I have several roos and until they fight or cause harm to any of my others, I'm keeping them. Roosters are absolutely gorgeous.

Quote:
wow! What a mutt! I think i can guess what one of the parents was! x] But they look absolutely great! love the frizzle action going on there :]

Quote:
Those muttons are adorable. I imagine a cross between a turken and a vulture.
lau.gif

LOL! Actually, a Showgirl is the dad of both of the naked necks. I'm not sure where the frizzle (named "Frisbee", of course) gets that buzzard face. One thing's for sure, they're not your average mutt chickies.
cool.png

I
love.gif
my mutts!
This is Banty, a petite EE mix. She lays a tiny green/blue egg for me every day (except yesterday).
98707_1003110933a.jpg

This is my rooster. He's an EE mix. I dismissed him early on as food since he was seemingly "useless" as a rooster. I'm glad I didn't. He is the gentlest one of all, never hurting the girls, and he even sings their egg song with them! I guess he's in touch with his feminine side.
98707_1003110932.jpg

This is my other roo. He's young yet. No clue what made him.
98707_1003110934.jpg

This is Snow White. She's a little bit light-headed and ditzy and fun to watch. One egg every other day.
98707_1003110932b.jpg

Let's see more!

Back
Top Bottom