Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Hello! We picked up a couple OEGB from the feed store on sort of an impulse because they were so tiny and adorable, and they are still. :) I think they are a muted crele color, which seems to be an interesting barring layered over wild-type (?). So happy that they both turned out to be pullets (mostly probably)! Still have a few months to laying age, but we are already super impatient.
Those are definitely Crele pullets and look to be of pretty fair quality for being feed store chicks. Crele OEGB hens are among the prettiest birds you'll see. You will definitely enjoy them. I'm kind of jealous, though. I've never found creles at a feed store. The one in front will be a looker.

Last edited:

If I didn't know better, I'd swear these were Blue Brassy Sports. They are silver.

They are going to be beautiful blues.

But you may be onto something Ravyn. These chicks have solid black eyes. Black, like, turn out all the lights black. Quick, I have to see how many eggs I have in the incubator.

But maybe they just look so strange because the birds are so light.

Last edited:
But you may be onto something Ravyn. These chicks have solid black eyes. Black, like, turn out all the lights black. Quick, I have to see how many eggs I have in the incubator.

But maybe they just look so strange because the birds are so light.

Ok, that close up looks more like a brassy face...

Back
Top Bottom