Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
X2. Nice dub job too. I'm so nervous to dub cockerels myself... I may see if someone in my area can come out and do it for me. Is it difficult?

You know I was pretty nervous too, but then I decide not to show the roosters. There is a YouTube video of a probably 12 year old boy dubbing a cockerel and he made it look easy as pie. I would suggest looking up some videos

My First pair of OEGB Blues

Very nice.
thumbsup.gif

He has a little brassy in him... But the hen is from a different line that the guy bred the brassy out of. So I should get 50% good blues and 50% eh colored. Granted It will be difficult to tell with the splash and blacks which has the correct color in them or the brassy one... SO I will prob do black to splash and blue to blue.

My little solomon has been happier in a bigger area. What do you guys think of him? After having searched for a while, I think I have come upon the idea of him being a Lemon Blue color? Do you agree with my verdict?

My little solomon has been happier in a bigger area. What do you guys think of him? After having searched for a while, I think I have come upon the idea of him being a Lemon Blue color? Do you agree with my verdict?
No, I believe that's a blue Wheaten OEGB.
smile.png
He's adorable!

ETA: Here's a photo off of google for reference.
Lemon-Blue-OEGB.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom