Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

. This is Biddy with her good friend Hawk, a log haired whippit, sunning themselves . I've been told Biddy is a duck wing. Have I got that right or is my memory failing me? She never strays from her coop and she's has yet to lay an egg. She's over a year old now. Is it possible to have a chicken that doesn't lay?

I have a duccle that is 3 years old and has never layed an egg. She isn't quite right though. At 1 year old their is still hope for an egg

Idk how she went Broody

I have had many young Broodies (Infact all of mine were barely over a year or younger. So of which never started laying. They don't have to lay to go broody. They will steal eggs from others or sit on golf balls and stuff. They dont really care what they are sitting on

I have a Self Blue OEGB roo that is covering a white rock bantam hen and a blue wheaten OEGB hen. What colors will the babies be? Anyone good with genetics??

I have a Self Blue OEGB roo that is covering a white rock bantam hen and a blue wheaten OEGB hen. What colors will the babies be? Anyone good with genetics??
Self Blue to White Rock will produce black chicks provided there's black under the recessive white in the White Rock. Self Blue to the blue wheaten OEGB will most likely produce black and blue chicks with red leakage in the roosters and solid colored females.

Self Blue to White Rock will produce black chicks provided there's black under the recessive white in the White Rock. Self Blue to the blue wheaten OEGB will most likely produce black and blue chicks with red leakage in the roosters and solid colored females.

Thanks that settles my conscience a little bit. I was thinking they might be black but just didn't know.

Question for the Breeder enthusiasts. I have a really pretty Ginger Red rooster and he has black striping in the last few feathers of his hackle. Is that a DQ?

Does anyone know what a black rooster over a black breasted red hen will produce? Thanks to toy generic gurus!

Question for the Breeder enthusiasts. I have a really pretty Ginger Red rooster and he has black striping in the last few feathers of his hackle. Is that a DQ?

If you would send me a pic of what you are talking about I probably can help ou out

Back
Top Bottom