Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

I found a page of just OEG and you are correct, I had looked through the breeds on here and seen that American Game and thought they looked like them but after looking at this page I agree they are Brown Red girls.. Thanks for info and getting me looking in the right direction!

Hi. I bought this hen and five chicks as oegb's from the market two weeks ago and they are awsome!
I believe she and three chicks are birchen? No idea what colour the whiter ones are. Can anyone tell me? One has blue legs and one has white legs

Quote:
There are a lot of good breeders to choose from. Most specialize in select varieties, so first you need to know what you want. If you want show quality, I would buy from someone who is winning shows in the particular variety you want.

Going to have a mega hatch of oeg So my hen that was sitting on Orpington eggs failed something attacked her best and all the eggs broke
1f622.png
So I put wire around her nest cleaned the nest and out 15 old English bantam eggs under her today is day 7 and I candles them last night and all 15 are forming yay anyway on Saturday my oeg hen went clucky sitting on 9 eggs and I already see forming so yeah then one of my hens in the main pen she is a older oeg had only laid 2 eggs and has gone clucky so I am confused.

Back
Top Bottom