Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

I have some pictures on the computer , but don't know exactly how to post them .

When reply screen pops up there are a bunch of icons across top. The icon that is square with what looks like mountains and sun is the pic posting button. Click on it and it brings up different locations where you can go get your pics. I am using the browse button and locating my pics in my system that way. Hope this helps. Would post screen shots for you, but I have not gotten that advanced yet. :D

Photo icon is 3rd from left. Click it...

It gives you this box. Select your image.

It'll post it in the box. Hit "Reply". Repeat process for multiple images.

Last edited:
Glad to see some posts in this thread. I'm getting my incubators dialed in to start hatching soon. Here we go again.
smile.png

Wish my girl would start laying! Good luck on incubating. Hope you'll share it with us when you do!

I've got 8 silkie/cochin eggs in now that I started Saturday morning, and adding 3 dozen quail tomorrow. But I'm anxious for my silver duckwings!

Check out this video of my 2 boys sparring this morning. I'm separating a pair this evening. I don't want the boys fighting each other any more.

WARNING - crowing included! Mute your speakers if necessary!
lol.png

OEGB's sparring

Last edited:
Wish my girl would start laying!  Good luck on incubating.  Hope you'll share it with us when you do!

I've got 8 silkie/cochin eggs in now that I started Saturday morning, and adding 3 dozen quail tomorrow.  But I'm anxious for my silver duckwings!

Check out this video of my 2 boys sparring this morning.  I'm separating a pair this evening.  I don't want the boys fighting each other any more.

[COLOR=FF0000]WARNING[/COLOR] - crowing included!  Mute your speakers if necessary!  :lol:

OEGB's sparring

It's funny, last years pullets are all laying, but my older girls are waiting for warmer weather, I guess. Just an egg here or there. I want to hatch whites, blacks and lemon blues this year. Just need those eggs, lol.

I appreciate the help , on posting pictures . I must admit to being an old school computer ilierate geezer . I got the pictures on here , but couldn't quite figure out how to label them . They are just a few , will get more pics later .There are a couple of Modern O.E. bantams , Crele ,Whites ,and Barred O.E. and a pair of Barred rock Bantams . The old Game cock is The Judge ,He is the peace keeper , whenever a fight breaks out , he breaks it up ..

Back
Top Bottom