Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

[/quote]

Beautiful hen!!

Hi guys these are my young bantams and I was just wondering wether anyone knows what colours they are they are all purebred old English bantams

Hen on left looks similar to mine. Mine are black breasted reds. Here are some pics for comparison.

These are about 6 months old. Not a very good photo and it is cloudy.

I have some silver fawn duckwings and golden fawn duckwings but they are only 2 weeks old. Look nothing like yours yet.

Hen on left looks similar to mine. Mine are black breasted reds. Here are some pics for comparison.

These are about 6 months old. Not a very good photo and it is cloudy.

I have some silver fawn duckwings and golden fawn duckwings but they are only 2 weeks old. Look nothing like yours yet.

:love

Dang I want more colors.

What I've learned so far with the Incuview:

Temp stays very consistent. Getting the probe in the right place seems to be the key to getting good even temps in the incubator. Corners seem to be a bit warm at times, but within normal limits. Temp bounces back quickly after opening.

Humidity seems to hold well, but I've haven't filled it up yet. Didn't want the humidity too high while the plug was in.

The egg turner won't completely turn large eggs. It turns OEGB eggs just fine. Capacity says 27 chicken eggs, but if your eggs are large you may only fit 22. I've been turning mine twice a day by hand, and switching their places in the incubator.

My mature Sebright pair are as good at producing fertile eggs with good viability as any I've ever seen. 2 1/2 days and they're already getting veiny. One of the easiest breeds for me to hatch, despite their small size.

Good morning to all OEGB lovers. I have been trying to improve my photo skills for entry into contests.....am learning it is a lot of practice at a moments notice with tons of talent involved. Am enjoying all the pics on thread.

Have a good day!

The metal art was made by my mom.

Would love to see some more pics of everyone's birds.

Back
Top Bottom