Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Good morning to all OEGB lovers. I have been trying to improve my photo skills for entry into contests.....am learning it is a lot of practice at a moments notice with tons of talent involved. Am enjoying all the pics on thread.

Have a good day!

The metal art was made by my mom.

Would love to see some more pics of everyone's birds.

Very nice!
love.gif

Good morning to all OEGB lovers. I have been trying to improve my photo skills for entry into contests.....am learning it is a lot of practice at a moments notice with tons of talent involved. Am enjoying all the pics on thread.

Have a good day!

Great job! I have some more I can post in a bit... :thumbsup

Very nice!  :love
[/quote]

I absolutely love ur SDW. She is beautiful. I know I have already commented in her, but had to again. The SDW & GDW I picked up for a close friend from Ideal a few weeks ago are going to be pretty too. They will be going to new home in next couple of weeks. Can't wait to show friend ur pic if ur hen.

Have a good day!

These are great !

Very nice!  :love

I absolutely love ur SDW. She is beautiful. I know I have already commented in her, but had to again. The SDW & GDW I picked up for a close friend from Ideal a few weeks ago are going to be pretty too. They will be going to new home in next couple of weeks. Can't wait to show friend ur pic if ur hen.[/quote]

Thank you so much. I definitely lucked out with her.

Back
Top Bottom