Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

First chick out in my recently built hatcher. I was a little worried about the humidity levels since I had to put eggs in it as soon as it was finished. I didn't have time to test and adjust.

:thumbsup. Did I miss something? Tell me about your hatcher. I like the dividers.

I needed more hatching space. I converted a unit that I used, several years ago, to hatch snakes. I upgraded the heat/fan to an Incukit XL (125 watts). Put in a Hygrostat and a fogger for humidity. The bins help me separate bigger chicks from smaller ones, as well as by variety. It still needs tweaking, but seems to have worked pretty well.

The hatcher.

Swedish Flower Hen chicks.

Brown red, lemon blue and black OEGB.

I needed more hatching space. I converted a unit that I used, several years ago, to hatch snakes. I upgraded the heat/fan to an Incukit XL (125 watts). Put in a Hygrostat and a fogger for humidity. The bins help me separate bigger chicks from smaller ones, as well as by variety. It still needs tweaking, but seems to have worked pretty well.

The hatcher.

That's impressive!

@Jophus Finally Did It! Got 5 Blue Brassy Sport Eggs Under A Broody, Can't Wait For The Hatch

Ok, we've given you 2 days. Where's the pics?? :D

The hatcher.

Nice! I'm jealous!

Back
Top Bottom