Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
Wow Gumbii! You have some neat birds! I remember you from when I was asking about coops for my new OEGB's. You had the video of your friend's lavender OEGB laying an egg, right? You didn't post your pics of your birds then, I was wondering what kinds of OEGB's you had, but being a newbie I didn't want to pry. Those mille fleurs are pretty cool, and I 'like the self blues as well. Keep me in mind if you have some offspring! I'm not sure if my hubbie will allow me any more chickens, but it never hurts to ask.
big_smile.png

Quote:
i have to take recent pics... i can't believe how many chickens i have... i just wanted 2, and now have over 30 and 60 eggs incubating... jaskdl;fjasklfjs;kadlf

and it's okay, you should've shot me a PM or asked on the thread... i would've posted pics a long time ago... i just saw this thread today... weird... it was hiding from me... LOL... and yeah, my friend's self blue hen was struggling to lay an egg... i think it was her second egg...

yeah i love those mille fleurs... but i feel bad because they are very very jumpy... the hens scream like if i'm stepping on them when i pick them up... the lavenders are super friendly, and come from good show bloodlines... as do the blue salmons, mille fleurs, blues, fawn duckwings, chocolates and blue silver duckwings... as soon as i have some available, i'll make a thread, or i'll PM you... i'll try to remember...

also, since i have self blues and mille fleurs, i'm gonna try to make some porcelains... those are my favorite color OEGB's... it's gonna be my main project... can't wait...

Gumbii, I saw your pic of your isabela roo. What do the hens look like? I never saw that color before, might have to get me some. Just what I needed, another color to long for.

i can't find any online... but they are lavenders with cream colored neck feathers... but it also depends... my roo is a isabel birchen... so his hen will be lavender with cream neck feathers... but there are some isabel wheatons... and their hens would be light brown birds with lavender tail feathers and cream colored neck feathers... i've also seen isabel duckwings... they are lavender bodied, red breast and cream neck feathers... a porcelain is an isabel but with mile fleur genetics... so a lavender mille fleur...

i did find pics of porcelain hens... NOT MY PICS!...
5959.jpg

5906.JPG

5905.JPG

Quote:
wheaton roo, and some sort of duckwing hen... i'm not sure really... could be silver duckwing, but i have to see the side of her... or a bigger pic...

Back
Top Bottom