Show off your Peas!

Beautiful group a pics Blue
love.gif

I love the yellow on his face!!! [quote url="[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5927479/[/URL]"] Spalding Peacock surprised he by growing a train. Would that be his three year old train for next year? He is two and had a two year old train with one eye feather.... Same as above with the peacock that was sold today. I love his train!
[/quote] Gosh, I LOVE that pea!!!!!!! :love I want one like that soooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!! :hit

I'll give you one that should turn out just like it and be split to bronze, pied and white eye.  But you have to come get it.  I am overrun with spaldings and splits.  I think I have 47 left.

OVERRUN? 47 LEFT?? WOW!!!

I guess you are about as lucky with yours as I am with my WHITE peas!!!!!!!! :lau

If you were close and it sounds like you are millions of miles away from me according to the words under your avatar.

Thanks all of you guys. It at least brightens up my day a little bit. The spalding peacock was purchased as a green, but I did already sell his brother... AugeredIn could you please send me a PM since I am interested in a spalding. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom