Show off your Peas!

Poor goosey , in a normal nosy goose fashion she acquired a potting soil bag around her neck the peas were chasing her all over the place and her flock was running from her thinking she had a booger on her.

yuckyuck.gif
and great pictures!

-Kathy

I though i might have a white hen laying in the loft of the old barn but when i went up there i didn't see anything, however she is still going up there and honking so she may be getting ready and she is a white one so as soon as i get some i will PM ya and let you know when i am sending some to ya. Hows them guinea eggs comming along?

I
I though i might have a white hen laying in the loft of the old barn but when i went up there i didn't see anything, however she is still going up there and honking so she may be getting ready and she is a white one so as soon as i get some i will PM ya and let you know when i am sending some to ya. Hows them guinea eggs comming along?

I've 2 going to hatch Saturday, and probably have 24 total going to hatch. Their eggs are hard to candle! As soon as they hatch I'll send pix.?i out them in the incubator at different times so they would be just laid. So I bought a hatcher for the last 3 days I have to lock them down. We will see how this works. I have about 40 to 50 eggs some are not fertile and some got too cold during our last cold spell.

Yes, I think. But I`m a beginer and I want your opinion.

I think the hen in the first picture is definitely a spalding black shoulder and possibly a red buff spalding, but I'm not entirely sure what makes the 2 different. Maybe someone else who understands the red buffs better can shed some light on this? Whichever she is, she's very pretty with that bright green neck.

Back
Top Bottom