Show off your Peas!

Pretty pretty birds! I love everyone's pictures! It's been a while so I had to scroll back a bit. I am so sorry to read about Calypso. She was a nice looking hen. :(

Here are some recent pictures. I apologize that it's not just peafowl, but it takes too long sorting out what picture is what when I upload.

This bronze hen has two white feathers on her back, but she is not out of the bronze progressive pieds. Maybe I will have a prog pied pair.

love.gif
Beautiful peas and photos of them and the other birds.
clap.gif

I dunno Blue Creek you sure do get good photos with your current camera, but I can understand wanting a new one. Your grass looks like it is doing well.
smile.png

Here are some new trail camera photos:
Frosty fighting Alto

Frosty and Peep displaying. I can't believe the two of them were displaying together today and I missed it! I guess Frosty does all of his displaying early and then by the time I show up he is tired. I still haven't seen him display with his pretty full train in person. That darn peacock!

Regular photos from today and the other day:
Detail photos of Peep.

Peep has a white area of fluff feathers when he lowers his wing. I always thought it was neat.

An egg from Damsel.

Peep displaying for me.

Ice

Messing with Alto's train when he is not looking.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah the grass is growing, but in patches...

@Dany12 That peach pied peacock has a whole lot of issues with him, and many are better since getting him. His beak was worse. I am assuming it has to do with genetics.

I dunno Blue Creek you sure do get good photos with your current camera, but I can understand wanting a new one. Your grass looks like it is doing well.
smile.png

Here are some new trail camera photos:
Frosty fighting Alto

Frosty and Peep displaying. I can't believe the two of them were displaying together today and I missed it! I guess Frosty does all of his displaying early and then by the time I show up he is tired. I still haven't seen him display with his pretty full train in person. That darn peacock!

Regular photos from today and the other day:
Detail photos of Peep.

Peep has a white area of fluff feathers when he lowers his wing. I always thought it was neat.

An egg from Damsel.

Peep displaying for me.

Ice

Messing with Alto's train when he is not looking.
Beautiful Photos
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom