Show off your Peas!

whites alittle older then a month and middle pic is a male i guess and the bottom is a female...they are roughly four to five months...anyone see this in a younger female..her showing off like this...kindof cool to see...there in with some golden pheasants and when the other females walk by she will do this....weird

My pair is about a year and a half. I've been feeding a flock crumble that's about 22% protein. If I'd mix it with turkey starter to bring up the protein level do you think thatd be ok? I've been worried that they're not getting enough protein which is why I was wondering where everyône found their high protein feed.

That would work. Kent makes 28% gamebird.

Middle pic is a girl. Bottom pic is a boy.

X 2!!
big_smile.png

Hiccup did a little showing off for Gershwin on our last visit a couple weekends ago. He's got one white train feather at the very top. :)

Sorry for the poor quality, I only had my 3.0mp cell phone camera on me at the time. But it's still cute anyway. :)

Hiccup did a little showing off for Gershwin on our last visit a couple weekends ago. He's got one white train feather at the very top. :) Sorry for the poor quality, I only had my 3.0mp cell phone camera on me at the time. But it's still cute anyway. :)
Beautiful bird and the white feather's quite the topper! ;)

Back
Top Bottom