Show off your Peas!

lau.gif

Here a second picture :

It's not a cross , this peacock live in an Ashram in South India (Tiruvanamalai ).

Spaulding Black Shoulder coming three years old. Peach Silver Pied, two years old. Spaulding Purple Black Shoulder three year old. Cameo yearling Spaulding Black Shoulder hen, three year old. Spaulding IB dark Pied yearling. Silver Pied yearling enjoying her early morning pumpkin ala mode. Breakfast! Fresh pumpkin! OK, guys, eat all the coals before jumping in! Fun in the ash pile!
All your birds look great but that Cameo has my eye, very nice indeed. Great pics keep them coming. Gerald Barker

Above are some of our kids from the 2015 hatch, we just sold 3 of these over the weekend.

Anybody else having issues posting since they switched to windows 10? I cannot get the pics and text to go where I want them to! What a pain. Anyway, beautiful birds everyone, love seeing them, and wanted to post some pics of my own. These were taken last week, it has finally gotten really cold here in PA and there is talk of a possible snowstorm this weekend. So far the birds have been very spoiled with mild temps and green grass in the pens, but I think that will be ending shortly. The hen above is Alhouette, a Purple BS split to pied or white, coming 2.

Chemo, our SP split Peach male also coming 2.

Argon, our Bronze BS split something also coming 2.

Handsome, our Purple BS Pied coming 3.

Opie, our Opal coming 3.

Chirpie, our imprinted Spalding coming 3.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom