Show off your Peas!

I am feeling much better now. I just hope my upcoming PET scan looks as good as I feel. Thanks for asking Birdrain, your birds are looking very nice this year as well, keep up the good work.

You're welcome! Thank you! I don't know if you heard but I got accepted to South Dakota State University! I'm majoring in Animal Science with a certificate in Pre Vet. Then I hope to attend a College of Veterinary Medicine then become a vet. After that I hope to own a large enough farm/ranch to own 14 varieties of peafowl with 9 for each variety for a total of 126 peafowl.

You're welcome! Thank you! I don't know if you heard but I got accepted to South Dakota State University! I'm majoring in Animal Science with a certificate in Pre Vet. Then I hope to attend a College of Veterinary Medicine then become a vet. After that I hope to own a large enough farm/ranch to own 14 varieties of peafowl with 9 for each variety for a total of 126 peafowl.
Congratulations, I had not heard that. Sounds like a great plan, are you going to specialize in avian medicine?

Congratulations, I had not heard that. Sounds like a great plan, are you going to specialize in avian medicine?

I'm going to remain general that way I work with more than just birds. Of course having knowledge on birds. Then we have a vet here. Just going to be about 8 years. i will still be on here going through school just probably not as much.

I'm going to remain general that way I work with more than just birds. Of course having knowledge on birds. Then we have a vet here. Just going to be about 8 years. i will still be on here going through school just probably not as much.

Outstanding! Please keep us updated on your progress, we need you.
1f44d.png

Gerald Barker

Your birds look great @DylansMom! How quick they grow! I didn't think those particular peas were going to have full trains now.

@barkerg can you give me more specs on your peafowl? Who are they from?

@Birdrain92 we'll be on the same journey together then! Lucky for you that you have the comfort of being accepted into your dream school. I still have what seems to be forever to hear back from my top school.

Back
Top Bottom