Show off your Peas!

It is gonna be a long night, the baby peas have never seen lightning bugs
hide.gif
They are just a holleren right now
roll.png
glad i don't have any close neighbors
big_smile.png

Here is Ice and her 2012 hatch peachick Crooked Beak (he can eat just fine and you can hardly tell his beak is crooked).

This is Xena, one of Ice's peachick from last year. Xena is Alto's favorite peahen to display to!

White Boy on a log in the pen that I put food ontop of.

Me giving Peep his daily petting. It just wouldn't be right to deny my favorite pea some petting!

Peep wasn't displaying so I tapped my foot and he started displaying for me so I could get some nice photos.

Alto and Peep displaying with a young peacock standing in the front.

Lots and lots of eye feathers in Alto's train!

This is one of my new favorite photos. That is my shadow being cast on Alto's train.
Awesome photos! absolutely love the last one!

I've never seen lightning bugs, either! I don't blame them. :)
No way!
ep.gif
I used to catch them up and put them in a jar to place beside my bed at night. Then taught my DD how to do it. Never thought about people never having seen lightening bugs. Some nights it looks like Christmas lights blinking all over the trees at the edge of the woods. I love to sit on the deck and stare at them and listen to the whippoorwills calling.

Some times we go a few years without seeing any but i guess like anything around here it has it's ebb and flow, things come and things go, i love it when the love bugs go..down here in the south they love to smash into our moving automobiles.

Back
Top Bottom