Show off your roosters

Pics

Yard Farmer

🇺🇸 John 8:36 🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
Jan 5, 2022
The Wild West!
Hello. I would like to call everyone who has a rooster a post a pic of it on this thread

Here are some of mine.....
(Jet) the ayam cemani x easter egger
P_20220108_114137.jpg

Attachments

• P_20220111_092951.jpg
    P_20220111_092951.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 22
Ludwig, King of the very expensive castle, Neuchickenstein. He's a 7-month Black Langshan Cockerel.

1231211627_HDR.jpg

Green, the Blue Australorp Crown Prince (15 weeks):

0106221432.jpg

And Red, also a 15-week Blue Australorp -- the spare to the heir.

0106221433a_HDR.jpg

And Yellow, the first cull -- who is a not a good Australorp at all, but who has the prettiest tail ever seen on a cockerel of his age.
0109221543a.jpg

Hoo, boy, well I have way too many roosters so I suppose I can spare a picture or two. 🤣

My Silkies, starting with old man Reuben. He's a Paint Silkie but he lost his splotches a long time ago. :p

Reuben.jpg

His son, Winter, a White Silkie.

Winter.jpg

Murphy, a 'golden' Black Copper Marans (he carries one copy of the silver gene)

Murphy on the doghouse.jpg

Roscoe, a silkied Red Cochin bantam

Roscoe.jpg

His son, Russell. I have no recent pictures of Russ, so he's filled out a lot since this one (and his brother in the background, Rufus, was culled)

Russell.jpg

Rosey, a Silkie x silkied Cochin mix who is Winter's son and Roscoe's grandson

Rosey.jpg

Gus, a silkied Black Cochin bantam

Gus handsome.jpg

My other four silkied Cochin bantam boys haven't had their pictures taken in a while, either, but here they are the last time I took them. Diesel, a silkied Blue:

Diesel.jpg

Hank, also silkied Blue:

Hank.jpg

Pete, a silkied Black:

Pete (previously 6).jpg

Jack, short for Jack.... err, word not appropriate for BYC 🤣 He is also silkied Black

mr 7.jpg

Winston, a Fawn Silver Duckwing Old English Game bantam and my original OEGB boy:

Winston.jpg

And allllll his sons :th Achernar, also Fawn SDW:

Achernar.jpg

Rigel, a Khaki SDW:

Rigel.jpg

Troll:

Troll.jpg

Feldon:

Feldon.jpg

Louis:

Louis.jpg

Apparently I have no good side shots of Mallow, so here he is sitting awkwardly in my hand :p

1641986133760.png

And I also have some big ol Orpington boys, but I only have a recent picture of Dawson, my Crele Orp boy. You can see Brune and Rayburn a bit in the background; they are Chocolate Mottled.

1641986227204.png

I also have a Barred Plymouth Rock bantam named Axel but I have no pictures of him recently and I'm not sure which is him out of the baby pictures I have because I sold his brothers. 😬

And I think that covers all my boys :th

Back
Top Bottom