Show off your roosters

Here is my roosters show grade how's that :D[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]
What do you mean

I keep sixty rarebreed trios I defo love it OCD or something on them,pigmey goats,micro pigs and emus here some off theboys:lol:[ any advice I will freely give and stock good show birds I will gladly sell as this is a hobey I sell birds so I can get corn and PELLTS tip when you doing chicks chick crumb for 21 days 7 days PELLTS then onto corn this fattens the pullers up and makes them grow after all that's what you want from a pulley do this for 16 weeks then onto layers PELLTS from HACHING include garlick then they will eat it as they get older cider vigor in the water is good ALLSO vitals the birds ALLSO peak around on grase:):D01803606886 roddyrarebreeds.co .uk anyone want micro piglets give me a bell pigmey goats show grand I do not do rubbish good stock clean and all injections up to date same with all the bird wormed and prolly the largest collectedr in Devon anyone can prove dirrent let me know I will come see there trios and if they have over sixty trios I will look for the breeds they have I do not have get them and a couple more trios must be different breeds say marsh daseys Wheaton,white,black that would be clased as 3 breeds even though all 3 are marsh daseys 01803606886 for further into thanks for reading my thread

This is Sir Fugly von Pumpkin, a Silkie/EE cross of otherwise uncertain parentage. He's got the black skin and 5 toes of a Silkie and the most amazingly mulberry colored comb and wattles, with bright turquoise and white earlobes! And he thinks a LOT of himself. He was quite indignant that I scooped him up for a photo...he'd just crowed directly in my face! He's got the most hysterical pouf of a crest too...when he gets all indignant he flares it up and looks like some sort of Jurassic monstrosity.

The hens, on the other hand, don't seem as impressed.

Back
Top Bottom