Show off your roosters

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Nelson-90, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Frizzle13

Frizzle13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2012
    What do you mean

2. Aaisha

Aaisha Chillin' With My Peeps

i love pheonix..... thye are both handsome roos.

3. Aaisha

Aaisha Chillin' With My Peeps

4. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Here is my 14 week old Speckled Sussex, Salt :D

5. Shellz

Shellz Chillin' With My Peeps

Here is my 16 1/2 week old Belgian Malines cockerel. :)
    [​IMG]

6. Roddyrarebreed

Roddyrarebreed New Egg

Nov 1, 2013
    I keep sixty rarebreed trios I defo love it OCD or something on them,pigmey goats,micro pigs and emus here some off theboys:lol:[ any advice I will freely give and stock good show birds I will gladly sell as this is a hobey I sell birds so I can get corn and PELLTS tip when you doing chicks chick crumb for 21 days 7 days PELLTS then onto corn this fattens the pullers up and makes them grow after all that's what you want from a pulley do this for 16 weeks then onto layers PELLTS from HACHING include garlick then they will eat it as they get older cider vigor in the water is good ALLSO vitals the birds ALLSO peak around on grase:):D01803606886 roddyrarebreeds.co .uk anyone want micro piglets give me a bell pigmey goats show grand I do not do rubbish good stock clean and all injections up to date same with all the bird wormed and prolly the largest collectedr in Devon anyone can prove dirrent let me know I will come see there trios and if they have over sixty trios I will look for the breeds they have I do not have get them and a couple more trios must be different breeds say marsh daseys Wheaton,white,black that would be clased as 3 breeds even though all 3 are marsh daseys 01803606886 for further into thanks for reading my thread

7. DixieChicken78

DixieChicken78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2013
    Wicksburg, AL
    What a handsome fella! I bet he looks like he is on fire when the sun hits his feathers!

8. Nickeyo

Nickeyo Chillin' With My Peeps

He's very nice

Aaisha they are my fav breed, I had been for a while for Phoenix for sale here in the uk, I had to travel for and hour and a bit to get them but it was worth it

9. fosterson

fosterson Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

This is Sir Fugly von Pumpkin, a Silkie/EE cross of otherwise uncertain parentage. He's got the black skin and 5 toes of a Silkie and the most amazingly mulberry colored comb and wattles, with bright turquoise and white earlobes! And he thinks a LOT of himself. He was quite indignant that I scooped him up for a photo...he'd just crowed directly in my face! He's got the most hysterical pouf of a crest too...when he gets all indignant he flares it up and looks like some sort of Jurassic monstrosity.

The hens, on the other hand, don't seem as impressed.

10. JamezPoultry

JamezPoultry New Egg

Nov 1, 2013
    [​IMG] Rhode Island White Bantam

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by