Show off your roosters

Mottled houdan?

He's a frizzled silver laced Polish. I'm actually breeding from his son this year because his lacing is even nicer than daddies
droolin.gif

Bueaty prince.
Interesting, how to bred someone like this? Somehow with rock type rooster and black hen I guess. Had seen my paranets long time ago this kind of. mixing sex links.

I got him as a cock and thought he was a hen because he cuddled younger chicks under his wing like a pullet would. His parents was Wynandotte Rooster and Cream Crested Legbar Hen. The rooster got a hold of her pure bred . I got him as a swap.

I got him as a cock and thought he was a hen because he cuddled younger chicks under his wing like a pullet would. His parents was Wynandotte Rooster and Cream Crested Legbar Hen. The rooster got a hold of her pure bred . I got him as a swap.
Sometimes "mutts" are the prettiest ones! I love the barring that shows up in his coloration. You certainly got lucky in your swap, he is a BEAUT!!
thumbsup.gif

Photo just was on desktop, couldnt not to post.
Here he is as bueaty as it gets. We live in combined flock with few more roos, so wars had happen, but now all is cool, rankings known.
Name: TAP..INYSH
Charasteric boy, tolerant, show dominance by dancing around roosters, but never give up a fight. Light on his feet.
Easy to pick in hand, then I call him a clock, cuz he is beatboxing all the way.

Here he is as bueaty as it gets. We live in combined flock with few more roos, so wars had happen, but now all is cool, rankings known.
Charasteric boy, tolerant, show dominance by dancing around roosters, but never give up a fight. Light on his feet.
Easy to pick in hand, then I call him a clock, cuz he is beatboxing all the way.
He sure is a handsome gent !

incredibly handsome. what breed is he? looks he has got some white leghorn's blood.

We had a giant light Brahma roo who was hilariously conceded. He started flogging the kids, so he had to go. We would absolutely love to have another roo now that the kids are older, but the neighbors don't appreciate the 4 AM wake up calls.

Back
Top Bottom