Show off your roosters

Beautiful boys!!
thanks! I couldn't get a better picture of the rhode barr. Although I got an action shot. Had to run with him to get it lol

All these Roos are gorgeous makes me really excited for when mine get older and I see more changes.

This is Seumais. He is the man of the coop.

Then we have Dianna. We thought Dianna was a girl but turns out she is a he
1f61d.png
and now my wife Sarah won't change the name haha

When we got our flock it turned out that we had 7 roosters so we had to give 5 away.

All these Roos are gorgeous makes me really excited for when mine get older and I see more changes.

This is Seumais. He is the man of the coop.

Then we have Dianna. We thought Dianna was a girl but turns out she is a he
1f61d.png
and now my wife Sarah won't change the name haha

When we got our flock it turned out that we had 7 roosters so we had to give 5 away.
7 roosters wow. I only let my 2 bantams hatch 2 eggs between them this year and they gave me 3 roos and a hen. I am still not talking to them.

7 roosters wow. I only let my 2 bantams hatch 2 eggs between them this year and they gave me 3 roos and a hen. I am still not talking to them.

Yeah we were very surprised. This was my first year at having chickens, Sarah had them before but we decided to do the hard way and get a whole load. We have the space so we thought why not.
This site has helped me so so much with my questions too.
I love roosters, just the way they watch over and there behavior and the colours that some have are so beautiful!

Yeah we were very surprised. This was my first year at having chickens, Sarah had them before but we decided to do the hard way and get a whole load. We have the space so we thought why not.
This site has helped me so so much with my questions too.
I love roosters, just the way they watch over and there behavior and the colours that some have are so beautiful!
I love roosters too but found out too many can cause havoc with in the flock.lol
BYC has some of the best members and has helped me alot too.
Your roos are very pretty and will be handsome when mature. Dianna may need some counseling eventually. LOL

I love roosters too but found out too many can cause havoc with in the flock.lol
BYC has some of the best members and has helped me alot too.
Your roos are very pretty and will be handsome when mature. Dianna may need some counseling eventually. LOL

LOL! Well we named him after a friend so I think both might need some counseling LOL

Back
Top Bottom