Show off your roosters

I am not surprised they like his beard, they are black, it is black hahaha. 

I know that's what I said. I told him they think it's their mama hahahaha

SO cute!!!  :love
The chick, I mean!  LOL  (Although your husband is cute, too :-D
I bet it's hilarious with all 3 chicks climbing on him!! :)   I hope one's a rooster, too!

It is funny because my husband is a manly man. He has a very tough exterior and most people who don't know him are intimidated. Then I see him in bed letting chicks snuggle his beard lmao can't judge a book by its cover.. :)

2 of my serama boys

The little Seramas are so cute. If I had more room I would try a few but I'm probably going to play around with the orpingtons for awhile first.. :)

It is funny because my husband is a manly man. He has a very tough exterior and most people who don't know him are intimidated. Then I see him in bed letting chicks snuggle his beard lmao can't judge a book by its cover..
smile.png

The little Seramas are so cute. If I had more room I would try a few but I'm probably going to play around with the orpingtons for awhile first..
smile.png

Honestly you can't go wrong with any breed of chicken. All are absolutely great.

Honestly you can't go wrong with any breed of chicken. All are absolutely great.

Oh I agree. The orpingtons have stolen my heart though and genetically their a good place to start. I'm wanting to start a few color projects. I have 3 flocks. My bantams, my standard egg laying birds and my just for fun chickens that I would eventually like to breed. I love all of them but I keep them seperate. :)

It is funny because my husband is a manly man. He has a very tough exterior and most people who don't know him are intimidated. Then I see him in bed letting chicks snuggle his beard lmao can't judge a book by its cover.. :)
The little Seramas are so cute. If I had more room I would try a few but I'm probably going to play around with the orpingtons for awhile first.. :)

Orps are great!
Since this is a rooster thread, here is one of my lavender boys.

There are definitely enough breeds that anybody should be able to find one! My problem is I want too many different ones! :D

Back
Top Bottom