Show off your roosters!!

Pics
This is our 4 month old Plymouth Partridge Rock Rooster "Daddy". We think he's a good looking guy even though he's a jerk most of the time! We are new to chickens and learning along the way!

This is our 4 month old Plymouth Partridge Rock Rooster "Daddy". We think he's a good looking guy even though he's a jerk most of the time! We are new to chickens and learning along the way!

WOW! thats one fine looking bird ( and the roosters looks good too). LoL

Seriously though the colours are amazing, he even looks better than my rooster (the one that’s my avatar).

Holy smokes those colors are amazing. Hoping you know/learn some of the tricks to keep him from turning into too much
more of a jerk. He is beautiful.
Thank you. I had some success with him today and telling him who was boss so fingers crossed

Think I've posted "Red Man" here before he's a Partridge Rock and has a tude as well. He just started crowing last week!!

OK...giving it another try to upload my rooster photo...My Marans (supposed to be a BCM, but he only has flecks of copper), cockrel - Jimmy, at 10 1/2 weeks. He has started crowing already! First attempt sounded more like he was having his neck wrung, but the next morning he belted out several good ones.
smile.png

"Daddy" is a BEAUTY! Years ago I had a really nice Partridge Rock rooster. We dubbed him "B.A." (for Bad A**). He was great with us humans, but was a fierce protector of his harem.

Back
Top Bottom