Show off your turkens!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Turken Lady, Dec 8, 2010.

1. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

I haven't met a lot of people with turkens! [​IMG] This thread is to show off your turkens![​IMG] Post your pictures here! [​IMG]

Pop
    [​IMG]

Lil-Einstein' the bantam turken-
    [​IMG]

Twister
    [​IMG]

Pip
    [​IMG]

Ball
    [​IMG]

Yum Yum!! Pip's 1rst birthday cake! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    I love Naked Necks! my 21 week old gave her first egg day before yesterday, This is Nadia
    [​IMG]
    this is Natasha that has started laying
    [​IMG]

3. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Aww.. She's a pretty girl! [​IMG] I let mine out everyday and they are spoiled! [​IMG]

4. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    i was gonna order a turken with my spring order, but i was so afraid they would get sunburned in the summer! that was the ONLY reason i didn't order one. cuz i just LOVE them! and as chicks!!! God-love-em....they're cuter than "regular" chicks!!! and THAT says a LOT!!

5. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Mine are still in the grow out coop with my younger chicks. It got cold too fast and didnt get a chance to introduce them to the older chickens, but they do really good in there. They have their own run. They are in with 2 BA's one that is 21 weeks like them,3 mixes 21 weeks old, 3 BR's that are about 15 weeks old, 1 RIR same age as BR's 1 BA and 1 Dellie roo all same age as BR's. Still trying to find a home for my Dellie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by