SHOW PICS PG 4.... WAS MIDNIGHT!

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
And I have to be up at 04:30am to pack the truck up and head to my first ever poultry show. Now I went to bed at 9pm, but I've been laying in bed for 1/2 an hour and I am WIDE AWAKE!!! Its a combination of nerves, and the fact that I work nights so I am already used to being up at this time!

Its going to be SUCH a long day tomorrow! I wish I could just get there and put them in the cages already! I've got my show shirts and Wranglers ironed and starched, my cowboy hat is brushed and tightened, boots are shined and ready to go, birds are bathed banded and groomed, equipment and tools are sitting at the back door ready to be loaded in the truck, and I've got my paperwork all sorted out. What else could I be missing?

Oh I wish I could just go to SLEEP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have it covered.
thumbsup.gif

I do hope you'll share lots of photos... I hope to do my first show next year, and I'm already nervous.
smile.png
Let us know how it goes! You're going to have so much fun... go to sleep now...

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Sounds like you have it covered.
thumbsup.gif

I do hope you'll share lots of photos... I hope to do my first show next year, and I'm already nervous.
smile.png
Let us know how it goes! You're going to have so much fun... go to sleep now...

I will share as many photos as everyone will allow me to! LOL I'm sure i'll have so many everyone will be sick of seeing them....​

Quote:
I will share as many photos as everyone will allow me to! LOL I'm sure i'll have so many everyone will be sick of seeing them....

Not me... I'd LOVE to see them!
smile.png

How come there aren't any shows near me this time of year? They all seem to be in winter or early spring, and then just the fairs in the summer. What the heck man, I need a show!

Back
Top Bottom