SHOW PICS PG 4.... WAS MIDNIGHT!

So here are the show pics. Not very good quality because we were trying to shoot pictures through wire cage doors that where half the size of the birds!!! (why dont they make those things bigger?)

RRBC2008044.jpg

RRBC2008041.jpg

RRBC2008037.jpg

RRBC2008032.jpg

Here is the judge judging my black hen....
11916_rrbc_2008_068.jpg

This is me getting an Artificial Insemination demonstration....
11916_rrbc_2008_079.jpg

And from right to left is Donnie Eldridge, Brenda Gambrill (Cozy Silkies), Deb Steinberg (Fawks Feathers, and me! (Donnie Eldridge is the ORIGINAL creator of Lavender Silkies!)
11916_rrbc_2008_054.jpg

Nice birds Chris. It is also nice to put a face with the name.

Lavendar Silkies, oh boy I want lavendar bad but not that bad. I would have to build another coop and like it is I still haven't got the 1st one up LOL My daughter's boyfriend is building it and he is working 2 full time jobs right now and both are giving him over time. Not cool. But one of his jobs is done in Oct so that is when my new offical coop will be built.

Congrats again. And thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Quote:
A FAT FACE AT THAT!!!! LAWD I got a gut in that picture...LOL! Too much crawfish etoufee!!! LOL Next to chickens, I think eating is my next favorite past time....
big_smile.png

Didn't notice. Thought you had a handsome young face. And who doesn't like eating.

Oh those are so beautiful.

*starts chanting to self*...."I do not need silkies I do not need silkies I have 32 chickens now I do not need silkies"

Congrats on the Show.

I've talked to Brenda!!!!

I arranged a purchase of some white silkies from her to my friend! Now I know what you and Brenda look like.
big_smile.png

ETA: Nice birdies too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom