Show Quailty Bantam Polish Hatching Eggs (Smooth and Frizzled)

mycutekitties

Songster
10 Years
Aug 15, 2009
Modesto, California
I have up for auction 10+ Show Quality Bantam Polish Hatching eggs. The parents of these eggs are proven winners at shows with many 1st places, BV and BB's. Our frizzled blue hen was even awarded Best of Show last season! I have checked fertility and everything is perfect. I have two pens I am offerning eggs from in this auction.

The 1st pen is my WC Black Frizzled Cock over my WC Chocolate pullet. Pen number two is a Cuckoo rooster over a WC Black pullet and WC Blue Frizzled Hen.

This auction will run for 5 days and end on March 20 at 8:00 p.m. central time. Payment is due by 1:00 p.m. the next day so they can be shipped right away. If you perfer I can ship your eggs on that day (Wednesday) or I can wait to ship Monday. Your eggs will not be over 7 days old. I will make sure I pack your eggs with care with bubble wrap and foam. I can not control how your package is treated by USPS workers. Shipping will be $12.00 for Priority shipping. Buying hatching eggs that are shipped is a gamble so I can not guarantee hatch rates. I will try and send more than 10 if my girls allow it but the auction will be for at least 10.

Bidding will start at $20.00. Do not PM your bid but reply in this thread with your offer. If you have any questions please ask! So now for some pictures: This is my pen #1 Cock pullet: Pen #2 Cuckoo rooster WC black pullet: WC Blue hen: Here are some chicks and pullets we have hacthed out in the last year:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom