SHOW QUALITY BANTAM EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NYREDS, Mar 16, 2009.

1. NYREDS

NYREDS Overrun With Chickens

Jan 14, 2008
    Now that the weather is warming I will soon have the following bantam eggs available;
    Single Comb Rhode Island Reds-these are a strain I have bred for over 20 years. They have shown successfully at the national level. There have been some years I have had the best Red at every show I attended. These will be $32 per dozen .
    Black Breasted Red malay- Beautiful,hardy birds. I have only had these for a couple of years but they have shown well. I'm amazed at how well these lay & what great broody hens they make. I had one hen last year who sat on 3 consecutive clutches of bantam duck eggs. A very rare variety. $35 per dozen
    Self Blue Old English-These are my favorite OEGB. I find the soft blue colour very appealing. These birds are John Mead bloodlines and are as good as any you'll find. $30 per dozen
    Single Comb Light Brown Leghsorn-These birds are 100% George Beyer's strain and are some of the best in the country. $40 per dozen.
    Lastly an assortment of Black Rosecomb, Silver Spangled Hamburgs & Golden Pencilled Hamburgs-I don't have enough hens in these varieties to sell them individually. The Rosecombs are from Rick Hare & the hamburgs are from a breder near me. $30 per dozen.
    These are all excellent birds. As an APA judge I know many of the top breeders in the region & that's who I've gotten stock from. I also select breeders carefull as the eggs I'm selling are from the same matings I'm hatching from.
    All prices include postage to the continental US.
    PM me if interested & I will maintain a first come-first served list. I do not expect payment until I am ready to ship fresh eggs.

2. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Sent you PM

3. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Do you have pictures?

4. Chickbait

Chickbait Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2009
    does the price include or exclude shipping on the Blues?

5. Chickbait

Chickbait Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2009
    yes it includes shiiping sorry just saw that

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by