Show Quality Bantam Polish (wc: black, blue, chocolate, khaki, splash, cuckoo, and buff laced) LF To

mycutekitties

Songster
10 Years
Aug 15, 2009
Modesto, California
I have a few different breeds to choose from so I thought I would do a "Buy it Now" with per egg pricing. You can mix and match what you would like. I have a min of 8 eggs. Priority Shipping is $18.50 for up to 21 eggs. Shipping is so expensive since I add insurance with every order. If you order 8 eggs it should be less. khaki

Prices are per egg:
Show Quality Bantam Polish $6.50-
Large Fowl Tolbunt Polish-$not available

Olive Egger-$4
Bantam Buff Laced Polish $ not available at this time
Large Fowl Buff Laced Polish $--- Not available this time
Coronation Sussex $- not available

Info about each breed:
Bantam Polish-

The parents of these eggs are proven winners at shows. Every show this season (9 times) we have been on champion row (including the 2013 Polish National Junior Champion AOCCL). Eight Best Breeds one Reserve breed this season. I only have SQ birds in my breeding pens. These eggs are not laid by hatchery birds. Varieties you may or may not hatch (I take eggs from all of these pens) wc black, wc blue, wc cuckoo, wc chocolate, wc khaki. All varieties I have smooth and frizzles. You can see over 100 pictures on my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyFeatheredFarms

Tolbunt Polish-
These stunning birds are unique and rare. Here is your chance to own some backyard eye candy. Our rooster was Best Variety at the 2013 Polish National in Stockton California. They lay medium sized white eggs. I have two pens. One is all frizzled hens over smooth roosters and the other is frizzled roosters over smooth hens. I can't guarantee you will hatch frizzles but you have a good chance.

Olive Eggers-
My OE flock lays beautiful olive eggs. They are great layers! I have some that are black and some are blue. A must have for any layer flock.

Buff Laced Bantam and Large Fowl Polish
I have a beautiful flock of large fowl and Bantam Buff Laced Polish. My bantams come in smooth and frizzles and my large fowl is smooth only.
Stunning birds

Coronation Sussex
These large fowl birds are stunning! They are great layers and lay a beautiful crème colored egg. This flock came directly from Greenfire Farms.

I can't guarantee what if anything you will hatch. I have checked fertility and everything is perfect. My hatch rate at home 90-100%. It can take 4 days to collect your eggs. I will make sure I pack your eggs with care. Each egg is wrapped with bubble wrap and then placed into packing peanuts and double boxed with more packing peanuts. I made a video so you can see how I package eggs. You can watch that here:

I can not control how your package is treated by USPS workers. Shipping will be $16.00 for Priority shipping. Buying hatching eggs that are shipped is a gamble so I can not guarantee hatch rates. YOUR EGGS MAY NOT HATCH. I do send extra eggs with each order.
I will not sell bantam or LF Polish eggs to anyone in California.

PM me and let me know what you would like to order and I will send you a PayPal invoice

All of the below pictures are of my birds. So now for some pictures:

Polish:

Tolbunt Polish

Bantam Buff Laced Large Fowl Buff Laced Coronation Sussex Olive Eggers

How I pack eggs

Last edited:
What is the $3.75 (USD) if your eggs start at $8 each and the shipping is $16?

The $3.75 is the Olive Eggs below the Tolbunt Polish. I actually loose money on shipping. I spend lots of money on individual egg pouches and packing peanuts. Because I double box the average weight is around 3 lbs so it costs $16 (or more to ship).
No one puts their shipping price in the box that says "price" since that's extra. People are welcome to pick up.

Hi there. I contacted you yesterday via PM. I am interested in your Tolbunt Polish. Can we chat via email or some other way since I can not send anymore PM's for some reason. I sent you my email address in the PM. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom