Show Quality Buff Cochins

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
I have a pair of 2011 hatch buff cochin bantams. NO DEFECTS beautiful color, no color defects all solid buff feathers. Nice little pair. Shipping will depend on YOUR location. Will re use box, so there will not be a box charge. Or if you want you may send me one. for more information or pics visit www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net or email [email protected] or send me a pm. WILL TRY TO UPLOAD PICS SOON!!

SAW their pic on your website, beautiful color on these guys. If I win could you send them with the white roo i won a coupl days ago? My DH will kill me if I get them but sooo hard to not bid.......must stay away from computer
tongue2.gif

LOL yes if you win them I will gladly send them with the white roo. I will send 2 boxes so the roos dont fight. I will not ship until after x-mas unless you want to come up and get them
smile.png
Im sure you know how to get to our farm by now
tongue2.gif
let me know what you want to do Ash

Ill will talk with mike and let you know. It would be pretty sad if we got lost on our way up to your place as many times we ve bought birds from you, they are all just so beautiful
love.gif
.I suppose you might as well make a bed for me in your barn you know Id stay there if I could. Well probably come up for new years to save on shipping but will you know for sure

Back
Top Bottom