1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Show Quality Buff Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by woodsedge, Dec 11, 2011.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    I have a pair of 2011 hatch buff cochin bantams. NO DEFECTS beautiful color, no color defects all solid buff feathers. Nice little pair. Shipping will depend on YOUR location. Will re use box, so there will not be a box charge. Or if you want you may send me one. for more information or pics visit www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net or email [email protected] or send me a pm. WILL TRY TO UPLOAD PICS SOON!!

2. ashleeford

ashleeford Out Of The Brooder

Nov 18, 2011
    Danville Kentucky
    SAW their pic on your website, beautiful color on these guys. If I win could you send them with the white roo i won a coupl days ago? My DH will kill me if I get them but sooo hard to not bid.......must stay away from computer [​IMG]

3. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    LOL yes if you win them I will gladly send them with the white roo. I will send 2 boxes so the roos dont fight. I will not ship until after x-mas unless you want to come up and get them [​IMG] Im sure you know how to get to our farm by now [​IMG] let me know what you want to do Ash

4. ashleeford

ashleeford Out Of The Brooder

Nov 18, 2011
    Danville Kentucky
    Ill will talk with mike and let you know. It would be pretty sad if we got lost on our way up to your place as many times we ve bought birds from you, they are all just so beautiful [​IMG] .I suppose you might as well make a bed for me in your barn you know Id stay there if I could. Well probably come up for new years to save on shipping but will you know for sure

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by