Show us your Christmas-ized coop!

love.gif
I love your chicken border in the coop, and the outside chicken light thingie. toooo cute
celebrate.gif
love.gif

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 :

love.gif
I love your chicken border in the coop, and the outside chicken light thingie. toooo cute
celebrate.gif
love.gif

Actually those are curtains..this is what I am working on inside the coop on the bare wall:

I am planning on adding sheep on the far right hill and a fence on both sides of the barn. Maybe add more chickies too. Seems not enough hours on my days off to finish.
66234_img_3380.jpg

Quote:
Hey DD- how have you been? Do we need to start a new contest maybe after the New Year? I haven't baked much but here is halloween. You can see all my creations on Facebook. chris' cup-cakery...you do not need to friend me to view my page.

Pumpkin Spice Cupcake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. The ghosts and pumpkins were made from fondant. I found the best item to shape the little ghosties....EGGS. They were the perfect size and shape!
66234_img_4443.jpg

Quote:
Actually those are curtains..this is what I am working on inside the coop on the bare wall:

I am planning on adding sheep on the far right hill and a fence on both sides of the barn. Maybe add more chickies too. Seems not enough hours on my days off to finish.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/66234_img_3380.jpg

Wow you've got talent!
big_smile.png
I can't paint worth anything.
hmm.png
I like the curtians. You have great chicken decor.
big_smile.png

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 :

Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/66234_img_3380.jpg

Wow you've got talent!
big_smile.png
hmm.png
big_smile.png

Thank you The coop was one place I could get away with whatever color I wanted.

Quote:
Wow you've got talent!
big_smile.png
hmm.png
big_smile.png

Thank you The coop was one place I could get away with whatever color I wanted.

I'am painting mine an pretty green Today!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey DD- how have you been? Do we need to start a new contest maybe after the New Year? I haven't baked much but here is halloween. You can see all my creations on Facebook. chris' cup-cakery...you do not need to friend me to view my page.

Pumpkin Spice Cupcake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. The ghosts and pumpkins were made from fondant. I found the best item to shape the little ghosties....EGGS. They were the perfect size and shape!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/66234_img_4443.jpg

where's the recipe for the cupcakes and frosting?
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom