SHOW YOUR PICS OF YOUR GEESE FLYING!!!!!!!

We´d have the whole area to ourselves...the neighbours wouldn´t even wait to sell up! Yep, the hawks would just keep going by!
lol.png
Do you think it´s a method worth recommending to others on the threads?!
big_smile.png
I think we just did.
hide.gif

Yesterday when i collected my african pair he also had canada geese and they were for sale and he had a few other wild geese and they all flew really high in da sky and flew in a circle to a far away lake and flew back and landed on the ground infront of me and that was really cool to see that they flew back there because its their home ,my greylag would never do that haha

I just happened to be down the bottom with my camera, when the geese got excited and started taking off, so I managed to get this...two had taken off and were coming back down again...so it´s not much, I have to say as by the time I got my camera sorted, the funwas almost over....you can see one of my dogs, just about, in the foreground in the shadows.

I just happened to be down the bottom with my camera, when the geese got excited and started taking off, so I managed to get this...two had taken off and were coming back down again...so it´s not much, I have to say as by the time I got my camera sorted, the funwas almost over....you can see one of my dogs, just about, in the foreground in the shadows.
Pretty picture, love the green too, but where are you in this? thought we were going to get one of you laying on your back with everyone surrounding you looking at you. LOL

Pretty picture, love the green too, but where are you in this? thought we were going to get one of you laying on your back with everyone surrounding you looking at you. LOL
I´ll do my best for you, but hubby has to help me! I´m sure he won´t object!
lol.png
At the moment we´re a bit busy attacking the crazy plant growth that comes with the rain!

Back
Top Bottom