Showgirl hatching egg! B/B/S 12+ First time ever!

SimplySplendidSilkies

Songster
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Adairsville, GA
First time ever. I am offering up 12+ of my high quality Showgirl eggs. We bought a house and I will not be incubating till after the move when I will have bigger and better chicken accommodations.

My Showgirl coop consist of a blue Showgirl cock (from Jennifer Vidmar's line) over the best silkies I could afford. The hens are blue, black and splash. None of my breeders have visible DQ's although I do get the occasional toe issue with the chicks. (I am almost sure it is a black hen who is producing the chicks with toe issues) All my hens are vaulted and several have placed well in sanctioned shows. I have several pics on my web page and even more on FB in pulbic alums.

I will collect eggs today through Tuesday when I will ship out in a med flat rate box. I place the eggs in an egg carton packed with shredded paper then wrap the cartoons in bubble wrap. I layer the bottom of the box with shredded paper, place the cartoon in then pack it as full as I can safely with more shredded paper. The cost for the medium shipping box is 15.00.

I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping, weather or different incubation methods. I do have my hatching method up on my website and it has worked quite well for me.

Thanks for looking,

Tisha

Edward
53862_dsc02893.jpg

Cole (blue hen)
53862_dsc02870.jpg

Bells (black hen)
53862_dsc03526.jpg

Orli black hen)
53862_dsc03524.jpg

No sure (black pullet)
53862_dsc03494.jpg

Jack and I the day I beat him with Cole
53862_dsc03421.jpg

Splash baby
53862_dsc02932.jpg

blue pullet
53862_dsc03787.jpg

black pullet
53862_dsc03782.jpg

splash pullet
53862_dsc03467.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jen. I really did not want to sell the eggs (and I still may not) but I just can't stick them in the bator with the move coming up.
I have a couple out there that just look fantastic but I just do not have the time to get them bathed and pics taken.
I am up to 10 eggs btw.

Back
Top Bottom