Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Umm...I thought Showgirls only came in white?
hu.gif
Guess not. Anybody have a website you can throw at me? I'd love to see & learn more! :D And these are only bantams, correct??I LOOOVE the Naked Neck Turkens and plan to get some, but do you think these are better??
~~~ Psychodelic Peepazo
My sales thread has a bunch of pictures of colored showgirls...and my website too once I update pictures hopefully tonight! :) http://looneylops13.tripod.com/looneylopsnubians/

You've got a nice start to your website. Lookin' good! Question; if I were to buy hatching eggs, would it be a combonation of silkies and show girls randomly? So both breeds and/or mixes and a variety of colors? How does that work?

You've got a nice start to your website. Lookin' good! Question; if I were to buy hatching eggs, would it be a combonation of silkies and show girls randomly? So both breeds and/or mixes and a variety of colors? How does that work?
Ya, I made the website a couple years ago and I keep forgetting to update the pictures!
My silkies and showgirls are together right now. I have 2 splash bearded silkie roosters over white, blue, black and partridge beared silkie and showgirl hens. My hatches tend to be showgirl heavy.
Oh yeah, sorry, where can I find your sales thread at? Thanks!
My sales thread--- https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/684110/for-sale-8-silkie-showgirl-hatching-eggs
There's pictures throughout the thread :)

Is anyone going to be at the swap in Seymour, WI, this Sat? Or at the small animal auction in Kendall, WI, next Sat? I'd love to pick up some showgirls!

I sold some nice ones at Fowl Fest spring Show. Sorry you haven't found some you like in CA.You would think someone would have some.

I don't plan to increase my flock this Year, but as soon as they are laying better I will start to sell Eggs. I have 11wht. B, hens with Two Clean necked roosters. do have one buff silkie in the bunch but will not sell her Eggs. She belongs to a friend that is trying to start buff SG's.

here are some pic's.

I sold some nice ones at Fowl Fest spring Show. Sorry you haven't found some you like in CA.You would think someone would have some.

I don't plan to increase my flock this Year, but as soon as they are laying better I will start to sell Eggs. I have 11wht. B, hens with Two Clean necked roosters. do have one buff silkie in the bunch but will not sell her Eggs. She belongs to a friend that is trying to start buff SG's.

here are some pic's.

wish I would known I sold my buff showgirls before I left david from Michigan has nice buffs

Back
Top Bottom