showgirls

Oh, sewincircle, she's just too perfect! Congratulations
yippiechickie.gif

I'm sorry your other chick didn't make it
hugs.gif
Hopefully, your little loner will have friends soon.

Well today is day 20 for my showgirls I think. I set them on Jan 5 so this would be day 20 for me that is if i added right. I am so excited. I am very sorry you lost one of your babies sewincircle. I can hear slight tapping noises coming from the incubator so hopefully they are getting ready to pip I do not see the eggs rocking and rolling so I might be hearing things but keeping my fingers crossed anyhow.
fl.gif

If you set them on the 5th its day 19. So tomorrow or the next day!! woo hoo! I can not wait to see what you get! How many again? 13? That will keep you busy!
Thanks Mocha! I do think she is pretty. She is so small compared to the other babies. She needs to gain a little better footing thaen I will put her in with the other babies. I already tried to introduce them. They pecked her in the eye! owww! So, i will try again tomorrow when she can hold her own better. hehehe

Ok I have 1 pipped and it is day 20 I got a bunch of egg rocking going on also so it will not be long now I have 11 showgirl eggs and 4 auracona eggs in there right now so hopefully most of them will do good

Back
Top Bottom